Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Already Over It...

I've soured already.  I knew I would.  I barely ever get past the 2nd date and this is no exception. I think I hate this blog. Do I really need another thing to add to my to do list? Am I going to get anything out of this relationship, just me and the screen, punching away at the keyboard, 0 followers staring down at me, reminding me I am desperately alone, with no TV. 

I wouldn't marry me either.  "must have TV" is a prerequisite to any relationship, surely. Girls say they like funny guys but I bet if they really thought hard about it, they would join me in the chorus that sings,  "must have TV".

I think the TV repair guy from GeekSquad (the single best thing I have discovered about America this week, second only to Netflix) is coming on Friday, so maybe I'll blog until then.  I wonder if the GeekSquad guy will be cute.  The plant delivery guy on Sunday was hot.  Tipped him $10 and didn't even get his name.  I think it's better that way, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment